"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Framed

I wear my glasses all. the. time. Because I can't see well without them, because I hate contacts, and, well, because I love glasses actually. It's one accessory I don't have to think much about. Maybe I hide behind them because I feel a bit naked without them. I wish I could afford a dozen frames, but I usually stick to the same one, even if I have a few choices.

My last pair of frames served me well, but they finally kicked the bucket after three years and were discontinued *sniff*, so I'm left with no choice but to find a new companion. My Rx Sunglasses broke as well. You may have seen me walking around with those ridiculous ones that were scratched to pieces and with only one arm? I hope not. But anyway, they had to be replaced as well. Might as well do it all at once.

My aunt Michele is a super trendy optician and carries all the latest styles. I have to drive to Logan to select them, but it's well worth the wait. I can't do the cheap-o frames. I'm a glasses snob, I'll admit it. But if I'm going to wear something on my face every single day, I better LOVE them. Right? So here is my new selection:







Mason took these pictures. And I took this one:

Aren't I a dweeb?

But at least I look cool *cough*

The very coolest part of these sunglasses are the cute [gigantic] case.



I hope I continue to love them as much as I do right now. Because dang it, even with a substantial discount they were expensive,

and they better last a loooooong time...

5 comments:

Sally said...

Very cute - you look great in them. I like how the sunglasses have the pattern on the inside of the ear pieces.

Sharee said...

Very nice! Good choices. I really like them too. I LOVE Vera Bradley...quite obsessed actually.

carol said...

AHA! I knew there was something different about you...I just couldn't put my finger on it. They look awesome. And I love the pictures. Mason has some skillz.

Brittany said...

Super cute! And you look good in glasses.

Anna said...

Trendy. Cute. Stylish. Artsy. Flattering.

I love 'em!