"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Little Monkey


Little monkey loves to stand up next to anything he can find.  He walks around beds, couches, and loves the dishwasher.  The other night he was trying to climb INTO the dishwasher, and got himself a little bit stuck...



I'm such a mean mommy to run and get the camera rather than rescue him from this predicament.  He's just so cute when he pouts though.

3 comments:

Kelsey Alissa Larsen said...

Haha- so cute. I laughed pretty hard at his poutyface! So great that you're smart enough to keep pictures of those things!!

Debbie Murdock said...

Eh...I would've ran and grabbed the camera too. Life is too short to not catch the funny moments.

Ariana said...

my kids have all been obsessed with the dishwasher at that age too! I don't get it! Cute pictures though. Good thing you left him long enough to get the camera:).