"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, October 8, 2010

9 Months Today

Sweet Rylan is 9 months old today! Where did my baby go? He is so much fun, and keeps us very busy. Here is a little video we took of him this morning. It pretty much sums up my day to day life as of late.

video

Just a few things to note:

-I am still wearing my pajamas at 10 am.
-Averie streaks across the background without clothes. She was in the process of getting dressed. A process which sometimes lasts well into the day.
-Rylan is hilarious and extremely curious.
-I sound like a dork on camera.
-My house is clean. (whoa.)
-Averie is extremely jealous of any direct attention given to any of her siblings.
-Rylan is fast, wiggly, and grabs EVERYTHING. Did I mention he's darling?
-He's also busting out of his baby clothes. Time to go through his drawers again.
-I can NOT believe he is 9 months old already.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

He is WILD! Has it really been 9 mo. already?! What a cute boy!

Sally said...

He is so cute! I might be dressed by 10am, but my house sure isn't clean!

Anna said...

What a cute little man! Where has the time gone???

Sharee said...

Congrats on the clean house, britt! Rylan is a darling and looks so much older then when i saw you guys last!

Kelsey Alissa Larsen said...

I had to watch the part where Averie streaks across the background like 3 times hahahaha what funny/cute/darling kids you have. I wanna snatch Rylan up and take him home he's so sweet!!

jess said...

why do they grow up so fast?? Rylan is so cute.
Averie and Savannah have become friends in nursery. They hold hands and play all the time. We should do a play date one of these times...