"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloweeeeekend

It's always a bit odd when Halloween lands on a Sunday. It's like when your birthday is on a holiday or an inconvenient day of the week, it just sort of stretches on all week.

Not that we're complaining.

It was sunny and nice yesterday, so I had the kids get dressed up for a few pictures. You never know, there could be a blizzard or something later. This is Idaho after all.

I should know better than to have high expectations for these photo shoots. Rylan was in need of a nap, which was my first mistake. But it is what it is. Enjoy:

Our traditional head shot: Not so happy little Rylan.


He wasn't any happier outside. But he did like the pumpkins. Can you tell he's a spider? I didn't realize that it would look so girly with all the purple. Hope he'll forgive me when he's a teenager.




Mason, er, I mean Harry Potter:



Ellorie the "Sharp Tooth" :



Averie as "Cera" the triceratops. (From The Land Before Time)



Mason and Ellorie tried really hard to make Rylan happy.

My favorite picture of the day:



Okay, let's get some all together...



Okay. Close... Lets try a couple more... Ellorie?






Ellorie..


...where are you going?


"Mom, I just want to stand by this cute tree..."

Averie?


"Me too, Mom."


Okay. There you have it.

Happy Halloweekend!


*****************************
p.s. If you haven't entered the custom painting giveaway, I'm choosing a winner tonight at 9:00 pm!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Sooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!

Trina said...

Very cute costumes. Your kids are adorable. I love the spider costume.