"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mohawk/Fauxhawk

Mason was in dire need of a haircut. He hates haircuts. So Monday morning as he was eating his breakfast I pulled out the shears and started to.. uh.. shear before he had a chance to protest. That's the kind of mom I am.


His whining sounded not unlike a sheep being sheared as he picked the hair out of his oatmeal. I'm kidding. He was finished with his oatmeal at this point. But he did whine.

I told him to go look in the mirror and he came back with a huge smile.





I told him he can keep it until Halloween. Then we'll have a "proper" haircut. Maybe. I think it's kind of dashing, in a silly sort of way. But don't tell him I said that.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

it is cute, but i don't think anyone anyone with a mowhawk is going for "cute" but seriously, its cute :)

Dave and Shatzi said...

LOVE IT!

Debbie Murdock said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's awesome!

Melissa said...

I am going to make sure and keep James from seeing this post - he would insist on one too!