"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rylan [hearts] carrots


Rylan is a big fan of baby food.

He's also pretty quick.

I'm thinking maybe he has some artistic tendencies, because he clearly loves to finger paint.



"Yes, Averie, I see that Rylan made a mess. Mason, can you please get a rag?"


No, not the camera, a rag. Okay, I guess that works.

Smile for the camera Rylan. Okay, NOW can someone get me a rag?

I have a feeling the messes are just beginning with this little guy...
It's a good thing he's so cute.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

He IS so cute, I especially love him in person

Dave and Shatzi said...

Food wise, this is such a hard age! I can't believe some of the messes that Logan makes. And...they seem to touch everything when food is on their little fingers. Rylan is so cute, though. I think that definitely gives him an advantage. =)

Sharee said...

So many helpers...that must be nice, right?! I just can't get over how much he looks so much like a mini Brandon!

Patrecia said...

Sounds like you have them trained well. Get the camera first before anything else.

Trina said...

He is so cute and I love his big brown eyes. He is an artist in training.

Ariana said...

He is so cute!

Anna said...

Nothing cuter than kids making a mess while they eat! I love it!