"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wide Idaho Skies


I know that Montana is supposed to be the "Big Sky" state, but Idaho sure provides some beautiful competition. I'm always amazed at the gorgeous clouds and sunsets that surround me day after day. Here are a few shots from the last week or so.










Now just imagine if I actually had a nice camera that could capture all those sensational colors and subtle changes of light.

The fall is so beautiful here, it almost makes up for the miserable windy and frigid spring. It's been a beautiful week.

6 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Spectacular!

Sharon said...

I do love our sunsets. I like when you paint them cause it reminds me to look at the beautiful clouds and colors. I love that you see inspiration everywhere

Trina said...

Gorgeous!

The Merrell Family said...

I'm sooo glad you had a great birthday! We get pretty skies here in Cleveland too!

carol said...

beautiful. there is nothing like an idaho sunset. i love that top one with the moon. gorgeous.

Sharee said...

we have some pretty fantastic skies here in colorado too! very nice.