"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, November 29, 2010

After the Turkey





I didn't take enough pictures this weekend! I'm notorious for forgetting to document Thanksgiving weekend. I'm just enjoying myself too thoroughly to take out the camera.

We have a pseudo-tradition of going bowling on Thanksgiving after the dinner, and before the pie. Pseudo, because we don't really get around to it every year. But when we do, it's a whole lot of fun. We were joined by Grandma Sherma, Jason, Ang and kids, Ami, Toni, and kids, and Dan & Holly. (Why don't I take more pictures???)

I'm a terrible bowler because I only go maybe once or twice a year. I shared a spot with Ellorie this time, and she actually helped out my score. Ken out-bowled us all, but Carlee gave him a run for his money.

And then it was time to go home for pie and games. I love Thanksgiving. How about you?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun tradition!

Anna said...

I'd say it looks fun, but I'd be lying. I'm not a fan of bowling. One time I managed to get my bowling ball in the next lane, and last year my four-year-old nephew got a higher score than me.

However, spending quality time with family is awesome...regardless of the activity.