"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bird Nests and Creative Messes

My cute little Averie is very "in" to drawing birds and nests. I love it. She is learning how to glue and cut things with scissors. She makes cute little paper messes everywhere she goes. And I love it. I walked into the kitchen to find this cute little mess just the other day. She drew a darling little nest, then cut out little birds to go in it.


Rylan helps add to the kitchen floor mess as often as possible. He's big into emptying out the cupboards of plastic-ware. And this is quite possibly the seventeenth time I swept the floor today:

No wonder my house is always a mess. I really can't complain though because MY creative messes are taking over the house. I finally finished all the paper crafting and most of the sewing.

Now on to the wrapping and "tag" ing, and Christmas will be here before I know it!

No comments: