"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Card Swap




Once or twice a year I participate in a "card swap" with my sisters-in-law, and a few others. I finally finished my cards for this one. It's amazing how much longer things like this take with a very needy baby hanging on my leg. Not that I'm complaining. About either the cards or about the child. They are both joyous.


My point was that I finally finished. They're not much to write home about, but I'm putting them on here anyway. This time we decided on a wedding card, a birthday card, and a gift tag. I'm so excited to see everyone's creations!

4 comments:

Dave and Shatzi said...

You continually amaze me with your creative ingenious. I love love the birthday card.

Anna said...

Do you ever slow down? Where do you find the time for all these projects, four kids, a husband, dog and house?

Heather said...

So cute!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Awesome!!!!