"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fuzzoodles

When your birthday is the first week of the year, it just keeps giving and giving. Ellorie just got a belated birthday gift last week from her awesome Uncle Shane and Aunt Carlee. It was very cool and I hadn't seen anything quite like it, so I thought I would share.


It's called "Fuzzoodles". It was completely new to me. (But then again, I live in the boonies and don't get out much.) This is what the package looks like:
And this is what you can do with it:




It's sort of like the Mr. Potato head concept, but much more tactile and creative. My kids all love it! You can re-use the pieces over and over again. Such a fun idea.
(Thanks Shane and Carlee!)

3 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

They made some awesomely cute Fuzzoodles!

carol said...

Those look so fun and your kids are still adorable. Looks like fun, and I can't wait to see what you crafted with your sister!

The Artist Behind Image Perfect: said...

so fun and cute. I would have loved these as a kid. Hugs to you all! I miss you all oooooooooooo much.