"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Painting Again

Every so often I fall off the artist wagon. I get so caught up in my mommy "duties" that I sort of forget to be a person. Or an artist at least. One of my new year's resolutions is to get painting again. And to start exercising more regularly (but isn't that everyone's new year's resolution?)

So this week, I started and finished the painting that I promised to the winner of my giveaway WAAAAAAY back in October. I have apologized to her profusely, but again, so sorry Kirsa!

Anyway, here is her painting. I'm mailing it off A.S.A.P.!


Remember to keep an eye out for new paintings on the side bar, or add the art blog to your feed reader. It's www.brittanylaneartwork.blogspot.com. I have a couple more in progress that will hopefully be posted in the coming weeks.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Wow - it looks amazing!

The Merrell Family said...

Kirsa will love it! Soo awesome! -Korene

The Wendt Wagon said...

You are so talented. I also agree that it is never too early for Valentines cookies. This is coming from a person that listens to Christmas music in October. Your mommy guilt dream made me laugh. I have had dreams like that too. It is really too true how fagile and precious life really is. Your kids alr so lucky to have such a great Mom. Good luck with the pine wood dreby car.

The Artist Behind Image Perfect: said...

One lucky girl! That is soooooo precious! I love it!