"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, April 4, 2011

A Few "C" Words

Just a few words to sum up the weekend:

cousins
coloring
chatting
chillin'
creative play
cute, cute kids
cupcakes
cooking
chili & cornbread
c-c-c-cold wind
and sCrapbooking ( I know, it's not a "C" word, but just pretend...)



Another nice "C" word for the weekend would have been CAMERA, as in, pick up the camera and take some pictures Brittany. Oh well.

We had a wonderful, relaxing time. Conference was powerful and uplifting. The inspirational words keep swimming through my mind. I can't wait to listen to all the talks again. The kids had such a wonderful time with their cousins. Melissa and I scrapbooked most of the weekend. I haven't done that in ages. We made and ate some yummy food. Brandon and Jason had a chance to kick back and relax. And I'm assuming they also did some "scheming" for future basement building plans. (hope, hope, hope!)

Despite the wind and cold it was a pleasantly perfect weekend.

1 comment:

Darren and Tessa said...

I am TOTALLY jealous, wish I was there!!!