"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We Matchy

Now you get to see the finished dresses and ties with the people actually wearing them bodily. (I know the suspense has been just killing you, dear readers.)


Ta da:

The girls actually loved them, and that's saying something. They are quite picky when it comes to dresses. The colors are not your typical easter dress choices (ie white) because when I asked the girls what color they wanted for their Easter dresses, they simultaneously answered, "BLACK!" They are obsessed with it at the moment. I told them that the dresses could have some black, but they would have to choose another color too. It came down to turquoise and navy blue. I talked them out of the navy blue. I didn't think I could pull off Easter dresses made of black and navy.


I never finished a skirt for myself, but I had one in the closet that matched well enough. I found a shirt that sorta matches, but the downside is that it is one of those poofy kinda shirts that makes me look about 20 pounds heavier. The things I sacrifice for the sake of matching. I'm just saying...


Brandon and Mason reluctantly wore their ties. Rylan, of course, had no choice in the matter, but he didn't complain. I think they all looked very handsome.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I think the turquoise makes them look really Springy! You guys all look so cute and handsome :)

shaina said...

Love them all!! The tie material is fantastic. The Husband actually wanted me to make him a tie. Someday I'll get around to it. What pattern did you follow?

carol said...

Fantastic and wonderful! You all look fabulous! I am amazed at your talents!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Cool! And hey, you look fabulous!

Nana said...

You all look very stylish. Brittany you continue to amaze me with how much you accomplish.

Anna said...

You pulled off ANOTHER amazing feat of creativity and creation. Well done. You all look fabulous!