"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogging Slump

I've been a bit of a blog slacker as of late. I seem to be lacking in motivation, because I have plenty of things to blog about.


I could have blogged about Ellorie's cute school program, fieldtrip to the zoo, or how she lost her second tooth and asked the tooth fairy for a Bakugan in lieu of money. I could have bragged about Mason's stunning reading achievements in school this year or reviewed one or more of the seven books I read in the past few weeks. I could have and should have gushed about the wonderful Mother's day I had and about the wonderful mothers I have in my life. I could have recorded Rylan dancing to the music or Averie pushing him in the stroller as we went for walks around the block every day this week. I could have blogged about the gorgeous weather, my garden I just planted, my little starts that are beginning to take over the basement. Oh yeah, I could also tell you about all the work that Brandon is doing on the basement. He's been working really hard on the basement and the yard. I even could have told about the great young women activities I've been in charge of lately. Cooking pizza, household olympics, family history, etc. Or about my painting in the art museum show that opened this week. Or even the paper mache birds I made with Ellorie's first grade class. If I were to be at a total loss for what to blog about, I could have even done one of those "all about me" kind of posts or scoured blogworld for a sweet design project. Nope. Didn't. But here are a couple of pictures I managed to take:



I'm not going to apologize, but I am going to be looking for that motivation....

4 comments:

Shatzi said...

If you find motivation....please send it my way! I desperately need some too (and not just for blogging)! I'm going to have Dave burn a DVD for you guys of the first grade program. It turned out really cute! (p.s. I keep forgetting to tell you that I tried your tomatillo salsa recipe and I LOVE IT! We are for sure planting tomatillo plants in our garden this year!).

Kelsey Larsen said...

Such a cute letter. And so to-the-point!

carol said...

You have been so busy!

I will not be able so sleep until I know if the toothfairy delivered the bakugon.

Miss you guys, hopefully we can stop and see you in July!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I'm in the funk too...
Great re-bound out. I am just plain slothlike lately. Have a great week!