"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Painting with Dandelions

Ellorie and her friend picked ALL the dandelions in our entire acre yard. It's true.


I'll hire them out to you for a price... However, they only pick the flower, not the plant.
I caught them trying to steal all the neighbor's dandelions as well. WHY? I asked them. They needed them for paint. Oh. Okay. Look at how many they picked:

And here is what they were using the dandelions for:


Yes, they were attempting to paint all the large rocks in the yard - yellow.


So if you also need yellow rocks for all your landscaping needs, come on over.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love her imagination.

Brittany said...

Braylee found dandelions in someone else's yard and said we should plant some in our yard.

Shatzi said...

I might have to "steal" some of your pictures. Those girls are so silly.