"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ellorie's Crocodile Death Roll

As promised...


Ellorie has been perfecting that move all week for your viewing pleasure.

Rylan sort of steals the show there at the end. He's so cute. He just decided yesterday that he likes the water. Now he screams when I make him get OUT instead of IN. He doesn't even mind the big kids splashing him in the face with water. He's already a pro.

Here is another video of Averie's sweet trick. It doesn't look like much, but trust me, it's a big accomplishment:


And a couple of shots of Rylan playing in the water. I just can't get enough:

He was loving that blue pool noodle today, though he was using it as a serious WMD (that's weapon of mass destruction). He was wacking the other kids, but since he was so tiny they all just sort of looked at him helplessly. Time to teach that boy some manners.

Today was Mason's last tennis lesson. He has totally loved it. I'm going to have to find more classes for him to take. I didn't get many pictures, and my timing was terrible, but here are a couple:

Getting ready to serve:

Listening to his coach:


Tomorrow is also the last day of swimming lessons. It's bittersweet for me. The kids have loved it and learned so much, but it's certainly a lot of work for the momma. They are excited for "game day" and getting their certificates. I think they all passed their classes with flying colors. It was a good experience for all.

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oh my, Rylan is growing fast!

Love the crocodile death roll! Will have to show this to Conrad!

Shatzi said...

Yay for swimming lessons! It looks like so much fun!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Hey, I absolutely LUV LUV LUV the title photo of the pool with the pink tube..So Hot pink summer!

Anna said...

Only a true boy would turn a pool noodle into a weapon of mass destruction!