"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, August 29, 2011

Little Words

I don't know how many of my readers actually VISIT the blog. I usually don't physically visit blogs, I just use a feed reader like Google Reader to keep track. Anyway, on my sidebar I keep a running list of funny things my kids say. You may have noticed.


I decided to put them onto a little blog of their own so they can have an RSS feed and be read in a reader. If you would like to follow along, add www.cutelittlewords.blogspot.com to your feed reader. I will still continue to add them to the ol' sidebar as long as they fit. It's getting a bit long though...

p.s. School starts tomorrow... (Hooray!)

4 comments:

Shatzi said...

That is such a great idea! I wish blogger would let you have rss feeds in your sidebars. It's soooo needed!

Brittany said...

I love reading the cute things kids say. I love how your kids smell like sweaty pajamas :)

Melissa said...

Your children say the cleverest things! I was just reading the sidebar and laughing again at the "P.S. sorry this is pink". I remember when James got it from Mason - I sidesplittingly laughed everytime I read it!

Kelsey Larsen said...

LOVE that idea. it's my favorite part of the blog! :)