"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Around Here






Around here we love Photobooth, which mysteriously has been working again after the "camera death by parrot pecking incident".

Around here we've been reading a lot of library books.

Around here we love preschool and homework and after-school snacks.

Around here we are hoping and waiting and praying to sell our Idaho home. (If you know anyone that is looking to move to Idaho...)

Around here we still are somewhat living out of boxes and feeling sort of temporary.

Around here we are still without an iron, a scout shirt, and a motorcycle registration/title.

Around here we are planning for the future and trying to decide where to move next.

Around here we've been doing more art and fewer dishes.

Around here I've been Pinning and Facebook-ing and Blogging. Just enough, but not too much.

Around here we've been using the car with the "troubled" transmission as little as possible.

Around here we've been enjoying the long, hot walk to school every day.

Around here we hear much lamenting about our lack of pets.

Around here the favorite new toy is the popcorn popper vacuum thingy.

Around here there is a lot of noise and a lot of love.

5 comments:

Sharee said...

Sounds great! I'm sad you guys with be out of town when I will be there at Christmas. At least we will see you on Christmas Eve :) We love the popcorn popper and a LOT of noise around here too!

Shatzi said...

I love this!!! I keep hoping your house sells too. It's sad seeing it empty all the time. =( Sounds like things are going good for you guys, though. =)

The Wendt Wagon said...

I too lovr the popcorn vaccume thingy toy. Although it makes for a noisy accessory in the livingroom. It does entertain though. The simpler the toy, the more the fun. I hope you sell your house soon so you can move on and settle down. We too are in limbo right now, and I don't like it one bit. I love your photo booth pictures. So fun.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Cool pics, so ethereal..I think I am using the right word.. (?) Crossing my fingers on your house. Hoping Washington is welcoming you all warmly and you find cool things to do around here that include, "buggy" things, new scout troops, and wonderful parks!

carol said...

Oh my sakes, I like you guys so much. :)