"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, September 23, 2011

Averie Dear


Averie had class pictures with her preschool this morning. She looked so dang cute, I just had to take some too. She is getting a lot better at looking at the camera and smiling. I don't think we had a single picture of her smiling before she was four years old. She was full of smiles today!

This is her favorite dress because it matches her favorite swimming suit. But don't tell her it's blue. She calls it "navy black", which is her favorite color. She ripped a big hole in the front of it last week. I found some awesome fabric glue stuff that fixed it right up. She was very impressed.


She loved the roses and wanted me to get a picture of her smelling every flower.





Just a little bit o' sass



This is her favorite pet, Snowball, that she purchased recently with her own money. My girls and their stuffed animals... I'm told I was the same way.


My Averie girl is getting so big. She is so much fun to have around. She loves preschool and also loves her quiet time while the kids are at school and Rylan is sleeping. She gets all the toys to herself! Right now she is playing with approximately 5,000 stuffed animals on the couch. Most of them are Ellorie's, but I won't tell...

4 comments:

Shatzi said...

Wow! She is full of smiles! She is getting so grown up! I love the red ribbon in her hair.

Anna said...

The last one is my favorite! What a darling girl.

Brittany said...

She is so cute. Preslee was alone with me last night...and I don't think she cared or even noticed that Braylee wasn't there. Glad she is having so much fun in preschool.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow, too cute! Love the polka dots!