"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Leaves


We went to dinner at Brandon's parents yesterday and the kids ran immediately to this tree with perfectly crunchy red leaves.


Fall is delightful. It's my favorite, favorite, favorite season. One of the many reasons is the beautiful leaves changing colors. It's gorgeous everywhere I go right now. It's hard to be unhappy when you are buried in a big pile of leaves.


The kids played in the leaves for almost an hour, even though it was in the upper 30's and Ellorie was in a t-shirt. I guess we're still accustomed to the Idaho cold.



Rylan loved throwing a big armful of leaves in my face every time I tried to get a picture of him. He was having the time of his life. I forget that it's the first fall he remembers. I think he's a fan.






Hooray for autumn leaves!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

Case is loving the leaves too. He loves to ride his bike through my newly raked piles and spread them all out! Lol.

Melissa said...

Fantastic shots! What bliss! I was going to take our family pictures this year in the autumn colors. Alas, the snow has already come and probably to stay.