"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mason at 10



Ten years ago this sweet boy made me a Mama. I love him so much and I can't believe he is growing up so quickly. He is such a fun and happy kid. I'm so blessed to be his mom.

At ten years old here are some of Mason's favorite things:

Favorite color: cerulean blue
Favorite foods: crepes, homemade pizza (light on the cheese), blueberry cheesecake
Least favorite foods: anything mint, chicken, tomatoes
Favorite books: Septimus Heaps series, Garfield comics, Harry Potter
Favorite games: chess, 4-square, tag, video games
Favorite subject in school: science
Favorite candy: gum
Pet he would like: a parrot
Favorite sports: running, soccer, swimming
Extracurricular: Piano, chorus, chess club, junior joggers, cub scouts
Currently obsessed with: Beyblade toys
Looking forward to: Going to Disney World in December
Really dislikes: Cleaning his room, being teased, Justin Bieber




Happy happy birthday Mason dear!

5 comments:

Shatzi said...

Happy Birthday, Mason!!! What a great kid!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Those school pictures I swear add a few years... They grow up so fast, so yes, we enjoy while we can! Hope his birthday is so COOL!

Sharee said...

Happy Birthday Mason!! I can't believe he is 10 years old either. I still can picture him when I lived with you and he looked EXACTLY like Rylan!

Brittany said...

I remember when my mom babysat him and he did look tons like Rylan. What a little stud! I love that he dislikes Justin Bieber :) How fun you guys are going to Disney World, you will love it!

Anna said...

Has it really been 10 years!? I still remember going to his baby shower in your grandparents' basement. I hope he has a wonderful birthday.