"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rylan Really Loves "Bey Blades"

Bey Blades are a trendy kind of top that is all the rage right now. Mason is obsessed with them, and apparently Rylan looks up to his big brother. The tops and rip cords are quite tricky to assemble and set up. It takes an adult several seconds to figure it out. Rylan used to bring them to us over and over again to put together so he could pull the rip cord. I guess he finally figured out how to do it on his own.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

What clever boy! Case says he wants to go back and play at "that boy's" house again.

The Artist Behind Image Perfect: said...

Soooo cute, I mid him, want to squeeze his cheks! Love ou!

The Artist Behind Image Perfect: said...

Miss rather... It's sunny out here and I can't see my screen! Ha! I know...terrible! Lol