"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Sweet Valentine Boys


I don't wear "normal" lipstick. You know, the kind that comes off on cheeks and drinking glasses. My sister-in-law that sells make up gave me some lipstick samples and I just had to take advantage of my cute boys' kissable cheeks. XOXOXO

Mason was less than thrilled with any evidence of "kissing". He is such a fun kid. I really enjoy his hilarious sense of humor, his helpfulness, and compassion for those around him. My boys are such sweet brothers. To each other and to their sisters.

Rylan looks a little bit like he is breaking out in rashes, but he was still excited to see his pictures. He talks and talks and talks to us. He must discuss everything. In detail. His tiny perspectives and surprising insights keep us laughing all day long. He is such a sensitive and obedient little guy.

I just adore my sweet little boys. They are officially not allowed to grow any bigger.

No comments: