"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, February 3, 2012

Old Blog Archive and New Family Blog

Welcome back!


Sorry about all of the blog changing craziness. Just a reminder that I will still publish most of what I blog onto the "public" site. (www.brittanylaneallen.blogspot.com). I would still like to post here at least once a week.

If you would like an email when I have something new, just enter your email in the box to the right, and blogger will send you an automated notice each time I publish a new blog post. It makes it easier than checking an unchanged blog every day.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Shatzi said...

I think this is such a great idea! I was thinking the other day that I sometimes have things that I want to write but don't necessarily want on my public blog.